One of the reasons I love this recipe is because it’s super healthy. I do not use tomato juice or other high-salt items. Everything is fresh vegetables but the Worcestershire, which you should think of as the secret ingredient. Each bowl of Gazpacho is packed with tons of vitamins and nutrients, and I swear I feel amazing after eating this. But raw food, in general, makes me feel great. This could run about $10 if you use organic ingredients, but it’s worth it.
If you do not like spicy foods, switch the hatch for green bell pepper. I use a tiny food processor that you can pick up from Amazon for less than $40. I believe the Food Processor is a key tool for this recipe because it gives the pure great texture.Print
Spicy Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Gazpacho Soup is a Spanish cold soup made of blended vegetables and is a popular summer side dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Puree
- Cuisine: New Mexican
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Scallion
- 1/4 Hatch Pepper
- 1 Stalk Celery
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Avacado
- Start by grinding and grinding garlic clove in the food processor by itself.
- Add scallion Hatch Pepper and Celery, which I cut into smaller-sized chunks.
- Puree the pepper, celery, and scallion.
- Add Tomato and Cucumber also cut into smaller chunks.
- Puree Cucumber and Tomato with existing puree.
- Add Salt, Pepper, and Worcestershire Sauce
Dice half the cucumber and avocado for the top of the soup; this gives the soup a great texture and cuts the heat.
If you don’t have Hatch Pepper, you can substitute Jalapeno or use an Anaheim Pepper, which is basically the same thing as a Hatch Pepper
Keywords: Gazpacho Soup, Vegetarian
Leave a Reply